I can not believe that 2011 is over! Where did the year go?! I guess it goes by pretty fast when you spend the first half planning a wedding. This year has been an amazing year. By far the best year of my life since I got to marry my best friend and we got to start our life together! I have never been a big fan of new years eve but this year we had a lot of fun. To start the weekend off it was the Barton party. After we ate a delicious meal we all divided into teams by our parents and played minute to win it games. It was a lot harder than it looked and unfortunately we didn't win one single game. I don't know what is wrong with us but I do know that we obviously need to practice more for next time! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and it is always fun to see my extended family that we don't get to see too often!!
The next night on New Years Eve we all headed over to Jana and Graydon's. We just played a lot of games and ate treats and laughed and laughed and laughed. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. It all started when we were trying to play Mario Kart on the Wii. Let's just say watching my mom play that game is priceless. Then we decided to play Catch Phrase. It was hilarious as we were all getting tired and trying to describe some things. At least we now all know the universal sign for ice skating thanks to my mom! :) Stacy and Cameron had to leave a little early since Stacy had to work so the rest of us rang in the New Year with Ryan Seacrest. Right before midnight we all put on our party hats and then when the clock struck midnight we headed outside and let off confetti and silly string! It was a fun night and a good way to welcome 2012! Happy New Year!!!
It was a fun New Year's Eve!! And I agree, mom playing mario kart is priceless although I stink just as badly at that game!!
ReplyDelete