Sunday, March 4, 2012

Really?? Did That Just Happen??

That is the question that I keep asking myself!! This post is mainly for me to remember what happened so I won't be offended if you don't read it! Almost every day I go to my parents house for lunch. So Monday was just a typical day and I pull into my mom's drive way at the same time Stacy does. Well my mom didn't know Stacy was coming so we were laughing about how people were just showing up. I look out the front window and a white SUV pulls into the drive way. I turn to my mom and say is Katie here too? Because it looked like her car. My mom didn't know well then we realized it was a guy that was driving so we all just figured it was a sales man. My mom said she wasn't going to answer the door and Stacy said she wasn't going to, so I ended up answering the door. I opened the door and standing on the porch to my surprise was not a sales man but DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! I stayed calm and he said hi we are looking for this older lady that is Catholic and in a wheelchair and lives with her daughter and then he told me her name. Well I didn't recognize it so I told him that but I said let me go ask my mom. He looked so cute in his suit and tie! 

I walked back to the kitchen and mouthed that it was DAVID ARCHULETA!! So my mom walked to the door with me and we talked for a minute about this lady but neither of us knew her so we couldn't help him out but he said ok thank you and I said good luck and he left!! 

As soon as we walked back to the kitchen and made sure he was out of the drive way we started freaking out. :) I immediately called my David partner in crime Jana and I'm sure she couldn't even understand me because I was dying!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?? Out of every house in Provo and he stops by ours! I  still can not believe it. I acted like I didn't know who he was because I'm sure he already felt weird knocking on someones door he doesn't know! But inside I was freaking out. Is David Archuleta really standing on my parents porch asking for directions? Little did he know he stopped at one of the biggest fans house!! I'm glad my mom and Stacy were there too because I would probably convince myself it wasn't him if someone else didn't see that it was!! 

Oh my gosh! It was awesome!! It still makes me smile when I think about it. It was a good way to see him in person for the last time for two years since I'm pretty sure we won't see again until he gets back because this is his last month here!! CRAZY!!! I still can't believe it!! 

I think I was just as excited as I was the first time I met him in the picture above!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Part of me wishes you had freaked out and begged for a picture with him because that is just too cool. What are the chances that he would pick your mom's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH! I still cannot believe this!!!

    ReplyDelete