This past weekend was full of parties! To start out on Saturday it was the Davis Christmas party. This is a party that I look forward to all year. It is always so fun to get together as a family and to see those family members that we don't get to see very often. The kids always love to see Santa and get their presents! This year was a lot of fun! I can't wait for next year!
Then on Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday. We all headed over to my parents house and had dinner and then just hung out and had cake and ice cream! I love my dad so much and am so thankful for all that he does for me and Mike! It was fun to celebrate his birthday with everyone and to spend the whole weekend with my family!!!
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!!
It was a GREAT weekend!!
ReplyDeleteDid you not have to sit on Santa's lap because you are married?
ReplyDelete