Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stars on Ice!!

This past Saturday I headed up to Stars on Ice Olympic anniversary celebration!! I can't believe that it has been 10 years since the olympics were here. It seems like just yesterday we were headed up to Rice Eccles for the opening ceremony! Those two weeks that we were able to help at the olympics were so fun and definetly something I will never forget. 

So, when I found out they were having a 10 year celebration I really wanted to go but just kept putting off getting tickets. Well Friday night Jana called and said that they had an extra ticket. I was so excited to go! Me, Jana, Anneka and Corbin all headed up Saturday night! It was a lot of fun. I was especially excited to see Mitt Romney. I have loved following the presidential race this year so it was cool to see him in person! The skaters were all really good and fun to watch. It was also fun to see clips from the olympics. It brought back tons of memories! I'm so glad that I was able to go!!! 

My pictures aren't the best but here are a few!! 







1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun! I am glad you got to come with us! And I really need to carry an Olympic torch someday. That would be the coolest! :)

    ReplyDelete