This past weekend we, like the rest of the state, headed up to see the new City Creek. We decided to ride Trax up so that we didn't have to mess with parking. We all met at the trax station and headed up. It was so fun riding trax and Ty LOVED it!! He was so happy the whole time and was talking and talking and talking. It was so cute. Anyway, when we got there it wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be but it was still crowded. We headed right to Nordstrom and spent a lot of time there! We had lunch at the little restaurant in Nordstrom which was good and then walked through the rest of the stores.
It is awesome up there! There are so many fun stores and the atmosphere is awesome. The buildings are beautiful and so is the landscaping. It was such a fun day and I'm glad that we all went up. It was a very good day. I can't wait to go back!!
I didn't get any pictures at the mall but I did get some on Trax!! P.S. That is the way to go up there. It was so nice and easy!!
It was fun. Glad I could join you guys for a couple of hours. I want to go back!
ReplyDelete