I think I say this every year but I love the 4th of July. It is my favorite! I love everything about it. This year we did all of the same things that we do every year and it is the best. The day before we headed down to the parade route to save our seats. My dad got there really early to stake out our spot and then we took turns sitting down there since it was so hot. Brooklyn did great and she loved being down there and watching all the people. Then on the 4th we headed down and watched the parade and then went to Janean and Pauls to go swimming. Mike, Lorna and Madison came swimming with us and it was fun to have them there. Brooklyn loved the water and looked so cute in her lady bug swim suit! Then it was time for Stadium of Fire. I was nervous on how Brooklyn would do but she did great for the most part. Toward the end of the fire works she got really tired and grumpy so Mike took her underneath the stadium and she fell asleep. Carrie Underwood was awesome. I love seeing her in concert. It was the perfect way to end my favorite holiday!






No comments:
Post a Comment