Friday, November 25, 2011

So Much To Be Thankful For!!!

I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, I love what it represents, I love spending time with my family and just love everything.  This Thanksgiving we all headed up to my aunt and uncle's cabin up at Timberlakes.  They just finished it and it is beautiful.  It was the perfect place to spend Thanksgiving.  My mom, grandma and Janean all did a great job with the food. It was delicious.  After we ate the kids headed outside to go sledding down the driveway.  They had a blast! Griffin even got some pretty good air one time going down.  After dessert and visiting we headed  home. It was such a good thanksgiving!!


Thankful for my family! 

So thankful this little guy has joined our family!!! 




Thankful for my husband! 




Then today I had to work and Mike didn't so he went and finished some Christmas shopping.  Then a couple weeks ago I heard that David was going to be at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for some radio thing, but I couldn't find any information about it online and I even called Temple Square but they didn't know.  So since it was through FM 100 I decided to see if Graydon knew anything about it.  Well after a couple emails he was able to find out what it was and was able to get mine and Jana's name on the list.  So this afternoon we headed up to the JSMB.  They had a light dinner and then we waited and waited and waited for David to come.  Finally after about an hour he showed up!! They handed out his Christmas CD and DVD from his concert with the MoTab last year so we were able to have him sign them and then get our picture with him! It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad that we were able to go!! 






It was a very good holiday.  Now tomorrow I am going to set up our Christmas stuff!! I can't wait.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving was perfect! And David....I just love him (in a non-creepy kind of way)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! That cabin looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete