This past Saturday was our annual Halloween party! This year Katie and Jana planned it and we all had so much fun. It is always fun to get together and see everyone's costumes. Here are the pictures of everyone's costumes!!
 |
| T-I-M-P-V-I-E-W....clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap :) |
 |
| Katie and Aaron were Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne!! |
 |
| I was Flo from Progressive and Mike was the Geico Gecko! |
 |
| Baby Ty's first Halloween! |
 |
| The whole gang!!! |
After the kids did the balloon toss, we carved pumpkins and then had dinner and a costume contest! I won for the adults and Peyton won for the kids!! Go Flo!! I love this tradition and it is one that I look forward to every year! I also love it because it is the start to one of my favorite times of the year. I love the next two months and all that is involved with all of them! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!
It was fun! I love this tradition!! Your costume was my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great. I love Ozzy and Sharron that is hilarious. Okay, really Jana can still fit in her Cheerleading uniform. WHATEVER ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou and Mike look great.