I know Spring officially started a few weeks ago but to me Easter just feels more like the start of Spring to me. This past weekend was a great way to kick off Spring. It started Friday when we headed up to the Salt Lake Temple for Mike's cousins wedding. I was super excited because I had not been to a wedding sealing since ours. Most of Mike's family was in town so it was fun to see them. After the sealing and pictures since we were up in Salt Lake we had to stop at City Creek. We walked around for awhile and ate lunch bought a couple things then headed back down for the reception. The reception was at the Ranches Golf Clubhouse and was outside in this little barn thing. It was FREEZING!! But it was pretty and it was fun to get to catch up with Mike's family.
The next day was Griffin's baptism. So we headed down to Provo. It was a really nice program and it was fun to see Griffin get baptized and make that decision. We had a really good lunch after then headed over to my parents house so the kids could have an Easter egg hunt! Of course they all loved it and got spoiled with candy. It was nice just to sit and relax and be outside!
We didn't stay too late at my parents because we had to get home and get ready for Joel's wedding dinner. It was up at the Cedar Hills Golf Clubhouse and it was so pretty. They just remodeled the clubhouse and the room that the dinner in was so nice. I am always worried when I go to things like that that there won't be anything for me to eat but luckily there was quite a bit that I could eat. One of Mike's old roommates and his wife were there from California and so it was fun to catch up with them! The next day we had a nice Easter lunch and then headed down to Provo again to visit more with Mike's family! It was a very exhausting weekend but it was so fun!!

I love spring too! I just wish it wanted to stick around for more than a day!
ReplyDelete