Friday, July 15, 2011

Going Coastal 2011!!

Last Saturday was the Kenny Chesney concert and it was awesome! The Summer isn't complete until we see Kenny.  This year we were excited when we heard that he was coming to Utah so that we didn't have to travel to see him.  He performed at Usana again which is my favorite venue to see him.  Uncle Kracker went on first and he was alright. Not my favorite but not horrible.  Then it was Billy Currington and he was really good! Then is was finally time for Kenny and he didn't disappoint! Once again it was 2 hours of non stop fun.  This year, my mom, Ronda, Katie and Aaron came with us.  Mike went 4-wheeling instead, which he was totally ok with! :) Here are some pictures from our fun night!!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! I am trying to catch the Kenny bug...I really am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shellie hi!!!! I am so glad i found your blog. You look so fabulous, and like you are having so much fun!! it will be so fun to read this, can't wait!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete