Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Yesterday was my moms birthday and so to celebrate we all got together and went to Pizza Pie Cafe! We were all able to be there including my Grandma Davis and Ronda which made it so much fun.  After we stuffed ourselves with pizza we went back to my parents house and sat around the fire! My dad has been taking guitar lessons and so he played a little for us and then we roasted s'mores! It was so much fun.  Here are some of the pictures from our fun night!!







I have the most amazing mom in the world and I am so grateful for her and all that she does for me and my family! She is the relief society president in our home ward and is amazing at it! She has had 4 funerals that she was in charge of over the last three weeks and she has given 100% to all of them! She does so much for all of us and we are so lucky that she is our mom!! Happy Birthday RSP :) We love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun night. Love our RSP mom! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RSP Mom? Anyway, I love your mom. How did I not know your dad played the guitar?

    ReplyDelete