All Summer long I have been wanting to go to the lake. Well last weekend we headed out to Colorado for on last little vacation of the Summer and we were finally able to go to the lake. We got into Glenwood late Friday so we just went to bed. Saturday morning we woke up and headed right out to the lake. The lake is called Rifle Gap and it is beautiful....although it is cold!!
Madison is learning how to water ski so she went first. She did a good job and almost got up a few times. I'm sure by next Summer she will have it down!!
Then I decided that I wanted to try and wakeboard again...but I couldn't get up so after a few times of trying I decided just to ski! I haven't been since last Summer so I was a little sore after, and I crashed bad my first time up, but other than that it was so fun!!
Mike then showed us all up on the wakeboard! He makes it look so easy. Then his dad wanted to try and wakeboard so he went out! It was the perfect day to be out on the lake but just like every other time we go home to Glenwood it started to storm. So we loaded the boat up and then just let Madison and Eli play on the beach for awhile! It was so much fun and I'm so glad that I was finally able to go to the lake. Next Summer I am determined to get up on the wakeboard again!!
Here are the pictures from our fun day at Rifle Gap!
I'm jealous! I love boating!
ReplyDeleteI think skiing is easier, but I don't like to be sideways. I think I would like Glenwood if it really rains everyday. It sounds like Fish Lake! Miss you!
ReplyDelete