Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Camping!

The day after the shower we headed up AF canyon with Erik and Joel to go camping and 4-wheeling for the weekend.  Mike and I didn't get back from work until a little later so we didn't head up until around 8 which meant that we didn't get camped set up til later but it all worked out! We have this spot up the canyon quite a way that we like to go but since we got up there late it was already taken.  But it ended up being good because we found an even better spot that we set up camp.  Erik brought one of his 4-wheelers and one of his dirt bikes and Mike brought his 4-wheeler so the guys just rode around for awhile then we sat by the camp fire and talked! I was exhausted though because I didn't sleep the night before due to a horrible migraine so I headed to bed.  I was worried that I was going to be cold because I normally am and I normally don't sleep very well camping but that night I slept great.  I'm sure a lot of it had to do with how tired I was but it was nice to sleep.  

The next morning we woke up and after a good breakfast we headed out on the 4-wheelers! Although it was hot we still had a lot of fun.  Mike loves camping and 4-wheeling and being up in the mountains so it was his perfect weekend!! Hopefully we will be able to go one more time before it starts snowing!! 



It was so pretty up there! I love Utah!! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun. I still haven't caught the camping bug...

    ReplyDelete