Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Little Piece of Heaven!

October 3, 2011 was a day that we have all waited 3 1/2 years for! We got to see my sister Stacy and her husband Cameron hold their new little baby boy for the first time.  My phone rang around 7:45 Monday morning and I knew when I saw that it was Stacy calling that Britany was in labor.  I could hardly contain my excitement. I made sure to keep my phone by me all day so that I wouldn't miss an update.  Finally a little after 7:30 that night we got the text that he was her! He was born at 7:33 pm and weighed 7 lbs 2 oz.  We all couldn't wait to see pictures! Finally after what seemed like eternity Stacy text us a picture of him with the words, "he is perfect." And he is.  We all stayed on facebook all night to continue to see pictures of him.  

I will never forget the feeling of seeing a picture of Stacy holding her new little boy for the first time! 

She is glowing and I could not be happier!  The next day and a half were hard as we had to wait to finally meet him in person but they were worth it.  We knew that the hardest part was going to be Wednesday around 5:30 when all the paper work was signed.  We all kept a prayer in our hearts all day that all four of them would have the strength and courage to proceed with the adoption.  I can't imagine the pain yet excitement that they all must have been feeling.  I have never met anyone as courageous as Britany and Dane. They are two of the most amazing people that I know and I will be forever grateful to them for allowing this perfect piece of heaven join our family! Adoption is an AMAZING thing and I am so grateful for it! 

That night we all gathered at Stacy and Cameron's and met the little guy for the first time and it was so awesome.  He is tiny and adorable and perfect and you just want to cuddle him.  That was a night that I will never forget!! 

Little Ty Hunter is perfect in every way and just as cute as ever. It is so fun to see Stacy and Cameron as parents and to see the glow in their eyes!! They have waited so long for this moment and I could not be happier for all of them!! 

Here are some pictures....


This just make me so happy! 






Welcome to the family Ty!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Shell he's darling, so fun for them!!! Congrats to them, he's sweet and so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful. I am so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete