The break in between was not too bad which was nice and so before we knew it Carrie was out on stage. She was AWESOME!! She changed outfits a few times and sang for almost two hours which was so fun! I am so glad that we went! It was such a fun night. The only bad thing about it was now we don't have a concert to look forward too and that never happens. I think I am going to have to change that real soon....
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Carrie Underwood!!!
This past Wednesday me, Mike, my mom and dad and Jana all headed up to the Maverick Center for the Carrie Underwood concert. We have seen her a few times and she never disappoints. This time Hunter Hayes opened for her and he was so so good. I love his song Wanted but that was the only one that I knew. Well after seeing him live I am going to buy his CD because all of his songs were so good! And he is just so cute too. I think he is going to be my new favorite until David gets back!!
The break in between was not too bad which was nice and so before we knew it Carrie was out on stage. She was AWESOME!! She changed outfits a few times and sang for almost two hours which was so fun! I am so glad that we went! It was such a fun night. The only bad thing about it was now we don't have a concert to look forward too and that never happens. I think I am going to have to change that real soon....
The break in between was not too bad which was nice and so before we knew it Carrie was out on stage. She was AWESOME!! She changed outfits a few times and sang for almost two hours which was so fun! I am so glad that we went! It was such a fun night. The only bad thing about it was now we don't have a concert to look forward too and that never happens. I think I am going to have to change that real soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment