Sunday, December 2, 2012

Barton Christmas Party!!

Last night we had the annual Barton Christmas party. This year our family was in charge of it! It was so much fun. I believe everyone that lives in Utah was able to make it. We started off by eating. My mom got roast beef from a meat company in Springville and then we made holiday mashed potatoes and had salads and lots and lots of desserts! It was all very yummy, and I could eat almost all of it. :) After we had dinner the little kids broke a pinata and then it was time for the adult game. Jana and Graydon were in charge this year and we played Family Feud. It was all Christmas questions and it was so much fun. Graydon did an awesome job as the host. Everyone in the Barton family likes to compete and have fun so it was a blast. The two "families" were the "in laws" those that are Bartons and the "out laws" those that married into the Barton family. The in laws won both rounds and then played against each other! It was so much fun. I am in charge of the game at our work party and we are going to play it again. Then everyone just visited and cleaned up and it was done. Everything turned out great!!! I love this time of year and I love that my family is so close so that we can have these parties. They are something that I look forward to every year and it is great to get together with family that we don't get to see very often. The Davis party is in a couple weekends and I am sure it is going to be just as fun!!












No comments:

Post a Comment