Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Nights!

I can't believe that Summer is almost over. Where has time gone? Anyway, we have been having a blast this Summer and the past few days haven't been any different.  On Saturday Mike's friend Erik found a 4-Wheeler for a really good deal on KSL so we went with him to pick it up.  They are going to fix it up so that I can drive it when we go 4-Wheeling.  Anyway, after that Mike's other friend Lincoln called and wanted to know if we wanted to go up AF canyon with him and a friend and ride around, so me, Mike and Erik all headed up AF canyon and rode around on the 4-wheelers for awhile!! It was beautiful and the perfect night to be up in the mountains! I love Utah!




Then last night was my dad's guitar performance! He got a guitar for Christmas last year and has been taking lessons ever since.  He has really enjoyed it so we were excited to go and watch him.  It was also fun to be able to support my dad in doing something that he loves.  He has always been so supported of me and my sisters. Not missing one game or competition so it was fun to be able to support him now! He did an awesome job and I can't wait for him to continue to have performances. I love the guitar!



And finally Mike started his new job yesterday! He is now working for a construction company up in Salt Lake called Brahma! He is an assistant project manager which is what he wanted to do so we are very excited.  It sounds like it is going to be a great job!!

This upcoming weekend is going to be a blast as well! It is Salem days and so our family is going to be in the softball tournament.  It should be a lot of fun.  Then on Saturday after the parade and picnic me, my mom and Jana are going to the Josh Groban concert! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Love summer!!! Can't wait for this weekend. It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete