Last Thursday was probably one of the best baby showers I have ever been too!! A while back I posted about how Stacy and Cameron were hoping to adopt a baby. Well a birth mom finally picked them and is due next month so it was time to have a baby shower and celebrate this exciting time! Last Thursday was the day. We sent out the invitations and got everything ready and the shower turned out amazing. Tons of friends and family showed up to support not only Stacy but Britany as well. They both got some amazing gifts. This little boy is going to be one spoiled baby, but we wouldn't have it any other way! Stacy has gone to a lot of baby showers longing for a baby of her own so it was so fun to finally be able to throw one that is hers! This process has been so long and hard on everyone, especially Stacy and Cameron but it also has been worth it. We can't wait for another little bundle of joy to join our family in just a few short weeks! I know that Stacy and Cameron are going to be amazing parents and I am so so happy for them. I see quite a few adoptions finalized at work and every time another one comes up to my counter and I see the glow that the parents have on their faces it makes me so excited for Stacy and Cameron!! Stay tuned for a post about our new nephew!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!
I didn't know we were allowed to post about the adoption! Woo Hoo!! I am so excited for them!!!
ReplyDelete